Thursday, January 3, 2013

Who's that girl?

So, who's behind this blog after all?!

Just wanted to introduce myself very quickly:


Hi! I'm Libby Kamen. I'm a senior here at Clarkson, and I'll be graduating in May with my degree in Communications, with plans to go to graduate school for Marketing.

I arrived at Clarkson with the intent to be an engineer- after all, I'd been through FIRST, and that's what I'm supposed to do, right? However, I figured out that I had a knack for PR and awards for the team - so my academic life here has focused on effective communication, and marketing specifically within the technology sector.

I started working with the FIRST team here my freshman year, and jumped quickly into leading the PR team. My junior year, I was appointed the team leader position. I just passed off the crown a few weeks ago to Amanda Clapper '14, who will be taking my place next year - only to pass it on again before she graduates! I am so proud to be a part of the FIRST legacy here at Clarkson, and to help document my last season here. Can't wait to share it with you all!

-Libby

PS- I also started a blog on my own over here if that's at all interesting to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment